nihao! 你好!!

Ni Hao (hi)  你好
 This blog is to express myself/vlog what I did in a day or week or month, in order to learn and improve my Mandarin.

I'm also trying to get my life together at the same time trying to do what I can to be happy in order to prevent my suicidal/existential crisis that I am sure you all can relate LOL.

I will also if I can find any near me, find places where I can practice my mandarin. P.S. Do you like this 熊猫? (
Panda)【xiong2'mao1】
So if you're still here, come along to learn/practice mandarin with me by reading this blog and hopefully this works.

My face is literally the same expression as that panda you see here. 


这儿是今天的故事 - 二〇一九年六月二十三日星期天


我今天下午起晚了。我决定去中国杂货店买杂货比如豆腐,蔬菜 和 等等 然后回家。


豆腐


蔬菜




猪肉-蔬菜包子




 


 后来,我做了一些饺子!!!





                                                         

                                                                          我晚上看 "My Hero Academia" 然后睡觉。 

 晚安我的朋友们!



                                                               一十一点二十二分






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

工作努力!